All pupils, whether they are doing Combined Science or Separate Sciences cover the same content in Year 9.
Below you will find links to the relevant pages, as well as checklists and key words lists.
You should aim to produce a summary set of notes for each topic and then tackle the Summary Sheet provided; there is a mark scheme so you can check your work when it is done. There are additional questions that you can do to help support your learning.
If there are any areas about which you still feel uncertain, make a note so that you can get help when you join us September.
- GCSE Methods of separating and purifying substances checklist.pdf
- GCSE Methods of separating and purifying substances Key words.pdf
- GCSE Methods of separating Summary sheet MS.pdf
- GCSE Methods of separating Summary sheet.pdf
- Methods of separation match up.docx
- Mixtures Key Words help sheet.docx
- Separating Mixtures Questions.docx